Dear guests and friends of the Schrannenhof!
We hope you stayed well and healthy during this pandemic. We will give you an overview of the covid-19 rules and regulations in Austria at the moment. For further information and laws concerning your country please check the specific web-pages.
We are open for visitors! (vaccinated or recovered)
There is still a lockdown for those unvaccinated in Austria:
- Shops, theatres and chirstmas markets are open from the 13th of december for those vaccinated or recovered
- Restaurants and Cafés are open from the 17th, in Vienna from the 20th of december (vaccinated or recovered)
- Stores like supermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies and tobacco shops remain open for everyone
- In supermarkets, churches and public transport aswell as all other public indoor spaces you will also be required to
wear a FFP2 mask
- Antigene-tests und PCR-selftests aswell as antibodytest are not valid anymore
We are trying to make your stay as relaxed and pleasent as possible. That is why we strictly follow distance regulations and you will find disinfect all through our house.
All our staff is of course vaccinated and is regularly tested.
We hope to see you soon in our house,
the Veit family and the Schrannenhof staff
A-3400 Klosterneuburg, Niedermarkt 17-19
Tel. +43 2243 320 72, Fax: +43 2243 320 72 13