Parts of the General Terms of Contract (GTC) Date 1.1.2023
I. Scope of contract
1. These General Terms of contract (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") applies to services provided by Hotel Schrannenhof GmbH. (hereinafter referred to as "Hotel") against hotel guests, tour operators and other contractual partners (hereinafter referred to as "Contractual Partner"). The services consist in particular in providing of accommodation and the sale of food and drinks, and all other related services of the hotel.
2. The contracting parties commit to comply with these conditions as well as with all legal regulations.
3. For all conditions wich are not regulated in these GTC, the "General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry" of the WKÖ (Chamber of Commerce Austria) in the currently valid version shall additionally be applied.
IV. Cancellation Conditions / Contract Cancellation
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the contracting party is entitled to withdraw from the contract up to 2 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, the following cancellation fees apply as agreed:
- one day before the day of arrival: the price of one night
- on the day of arrival or in the case of no-show: the price of the entire stay.
The cancellation fee may be waived or reduced by the hotel if the booked room is sold to another party.
2. The hotel is entitled, without prejudice to its claim for payment, to terminate the contractual relationship at any time and without stating reasons, if
a) the contracting party does not render a due payment despite setting a grace period of 7 days,
b) insolvency proceedings are opened against the assets of the contracting party,
c) the contractual partner endangers the smooth operation of the business or the security of the hotel,
d) the performance of the contract is impossible due to force majeure, such as a strike or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible.
V. Place of fulfillment and payment, place of jurisdiction, partial ineffectiveness
1. Place of performance and place of payment is Klosterneuburg. Austrian law applies. Jurisdiction is Klosterneuburg.
2. A payment or free transfer of rights from the contractual relationship of the contractor with the hotel requires the express written consent of the hotel.
3. Changes must be made in writing in order to be effective.
4. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.